All About Konik’s Klassiks
Home of quality cars, parts, repair work and complete restorations
Let’s start with the story of “MONTE” …..
My name is Leo Konik, founder and owner of Konik’s Klassiks. Featured at the top of the page is a classic 72 Monte Carlo. This is the car I’ve owned since 1977. It’s also the car that Konik’s Klassiks is built around. During high school, a search for car parts led me to buy a selection of 1970-72 Monte Carlos. When I was done removing the parts I needed, I eventually sold the parts that remained and that was the birthplace of our auto parts business. 34 years later, Konik’s Klassiks continues to exist, thanks to my addiction to that one car, “Monte.”
A True Family Business
Konik’s Klassiks is a family business, owned by my self, wife Sue, and son Mike. Our business is fully centered around family and a deep love for Chevy muscle cars. This passion for family first and Chevy muscle cars is surpassed only by an obsession for quality craftsmanship at a fair price.
Your decision to do business with us is an important and we sincerely hope you choose Konik’s Klassiks. Below are some of the reasons we think you’ll be making a sound choice when deciding to partner with our family business.
- Family-owned and operated in St. Clair, Michigan for over 25 years
- State licensed and body school trained
- Proud users of the parts we sell
- Authorized dealer for many reproduction parts
A Passion for Quality
As my nickname (“Monte”) suggests, I possess a passion and love for the Chevrolet Monte Carlo. We’ve restored many 1st generation Monte Carlos. We’re a team of highly experienced sheet metal fabricators with an unmatched passion for quality.
Whether you’re looking to have a quarter panel hung, a full floor pan or just a small patch panel installed, the highly trained team here at Konik’s Klassiks can handle it all.
- Specializing in GM cars, yet welcome any American classics
- Konik’s offers technical support on all purchased parts
- Date coded and casing organized for vest identification and shipping
- Full tech support and experience to assist in all car part and restoration needs
- Hood, grill, glass, steering column, and stainless trim capabilities and much more
© Copyright Konik's Klassiks – All rights reserved.